Monday, March 1, 2010

Jitters

Today was my first day at Pizza Hut. It was all right. All I basically did was put sauce and cheese on about 100 pizzas. Pretty intense I suppose but it made time go by fast. I followed a cook around all day trying to get used to everything and familiar with my space. There's a lot of stuff that I'm going to have to remember and I think it might take a while for me to memorize it all. Blah...It wasn't too bad but it wasn't exactly fun. I just kept thinking...by the end of this day, I'll be able to buy denim shorts! Haha! I am pathetic but I decided that if I'm wanting to make it through this, I'm going to have to have something motivating me.

I work five days this week. Today I worked 10-2. Tomorrow I work 10-2. That's basically just training. Then I skip Wednesday and work 11-5 on Thursday (I get to sleep in!). And then, I work Friday and Sunday but have Saturday off. Thank goodness, because I have a hot date. Ha.

All I know is that I am soooo ready for school to start back up. Once summer has been around for three months and August gets here, I am NEVER ready to go back. I haven't even been out for three months and I've been ready to go back at least a week ago. I think it's just because school is all I've ever known. I treat school like a job! I'm so dedicated to it and put all myself into it. I'm good at school. I'm comfortable with it....so I'm just soooooo ready for August. I don't know how I'm going to be able to survive another five months without you school. Then again, once August does hit, I have to leave my friends and that'll be sad..

Sorry no pictures. Maybe I'll actually get you guys an interesting post for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment