Thursday, March 25, 2010

All is well

Goodness gracious. I don't think I've updated for a week...Perhaps I've been busy? Haha, yes...I think so..

Life has been getting better and better with each day. On Monday I found out that I got the weekend off for the party. I straight up called nicole right then and there. I was so happy! I also finally got paid and lots of other little things.


Today work wasn't very good but I just kept counting the hours down, knowing that with each one, I was getting closer to seeing my best friends! I swear, I messed up a ton today at work and of course the manager was there. I am almost positive that I mess up ten times more when she is there. I don't do too horribly bad when she isn't, which is lame. Oh, and I also sliced my finger pretty bad. It bled for quite for a bit and I thought I was going to be a goner there for a while. Ha!

That's really all. I don't have any deep thoughts for anyone which is good I think. I need to make some cookies for this party. Yum..cookie dough.. :)

Life is good. Even my Facebook daily message from God agreed.
It read: "All is going according to plan. Trust that there is a bigger picture. Trust that life is unfolding as it should."

I need to trust more.

No comments:

Post a Comment