Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm in love with books

I'm sooooo ready to get out of this funk. I know people say that's it's all about your attitude and I guess right now I kind of have a crappy one.

I've been working at Pizza Hut for two weeks and it still feels like the very first day. I just feel like I'm not picking stuff up as fast as I should be; I'm extremely slow. When I don't pick things up as fast as I'd like to, it frustrates me and I get really down on myself. This week has been dreadful because I just felt like I was doing so many things wrong and kept screwing up!

It seems as if this thing called work is taking over my life but that's growing up for you I guess. I need to grow up. It just stinks though because I feel like I'm having to miss out on a lot of stuff lately. I'm still hoping that my boss will let me off for the bachelorette party the last weekend in March. I've told her about it ahead of time but she didn't really say a whole lot. Hopefully though because I miss two of my best friends so much it hurts. I'm in serious need of some girl time and I'm sure they are too...

Oh, another depressing moment of my week. Today I checked my checking account balance. Yeah, it's not good. I'm ready to get paid......because this is not fun, it's stressful.

I need to write a letter back to Nan.
I need to go for a run.
I need to exercise.
I need my brother.
I need my friends desperately.

On the bright side, I found The Last Song at a grocery store today and totally got it. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to read all day tomorrow after I sleep all this crapiness off...I'm sleeping until noon tomorrow, no lie.

















P.S. That might be a fake smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment