Sunday, March 14, 2010

Someday I might know my heart ..

I did sleep until noon today and it rocked my life. I don't remember the last time I slept in 'til noon.

Today has been super lazy. My cat and I have been laying on the couch for the majority of the day. I've been reading The Last Song and that is good because it gives me a chance to focus on the story and not have to think and stress about things. I'm on page 189 and it's gooooooood. Sooooo ready for the romantic movie! I love romantic movies. Haha. I want to live by the beach. The beach seems so relaxing..just to take a towel and plop down in the sand and read a good book for the afternoon sounds amazing to me. Or just laying down and observing everyone. I love watching people.

Just the other day, I was getting gas and this van was parked by me. I didn't know who it belonged to until a cute little family strolled out of the gas station and rushed to the car. The dad opened the door for his two little kids and said, "Go ahead and put in another movie, but not Nemo again!" His kids starting giggling right as he shut the door. He caught my eye and smiled. I smiled back.....Cute families are adorable. And just for a split second, I pictured myself down the road with a family....

I’ve been chowing down on chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream that my step dad brought home. It's pretty darn amazing.

I need to go for a run or do some sit-ups or some sort of exercise. Last time I did some lunges though, I was sore for three days! Haha!

Hmmm. Cheesecake sounds absolutely delicious right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment