Monday, March 15, 2010

Stubborn.

I'm hard to win over. I don't fall fast. There's some girls who fall so fast for guys and some guys that fall fast for girls. Sometimes all a guy can say "you're so beautiful" to a girl and that girl falls right into his trap, his trap of love...

I cannot fall for that. I can't take compliments. If someone tells me that kind of stuff I think they're either lying or just trying to get on my good side. Or I perceive it as a line and just say thanks as I think to myself "hmmm...how many other girls are you telling this to?"

So I guess I want to apologize to all you guys out there? Maybe you shouldn't even try with me? Haha....Nah, someday I'll find a guy that is genuine and realize that I am the ONLY girl he tells these things to.....that I'm the only girl he thinks about, wants to be with, etc..

And it's not that I think I'm better than any of the girls who take these compliments or the boys who are in pursuit..it's just...Blah...I don't know. It's just me.

Until then, I guess I'll just keep slamming people down and breaking hearts? No...no...

No comments:

Post a Comment