Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Friends Forever

The bachelorette party was soooo worth the gas. I missed my friends so much and it's wonderful to see them. On the way up, I got the chance to stop by my future college and talk with some people and get things straightened out. Andrew and I walked around campus for a while and I got super excited. I'm so ready to be up in the city again and not in the country. Another plus, I'll be two hours closer to my far away friends!


While touring, we stopped and talked to the theatre professor. He asked how Andrew and I met and such. When we told him we had basically known each other since we were five he was amazed. I realized that I do have a lot of friends from a long, long time ago that I have kept in touch with over the last ten years. I'm absolutely horrible at losing people.


I went to a bar for the first time this weekend for the party. That was pretty exciting, well, it was something new. Haha. I don't really know if it's my thing. I'm just not much of a dancer, maybe that's just because I stink at dancing? Maybe if I was better at it then I would like it. But two-stepping? Man, I was bad...I don't think I have an ounce of country in me.


Today mom decided to be spontaneous and go shopping. We hit up some local clothing stores and then mom wanted to go to goodwill. I got an adorable halter top and some shorts. Yay!!! Then we headed to Kohls and I found sunglasses on sale for like $8. I've been needing some so I totally bought them. Once I got to the register, they only rang up at $2.78. I love sales.


I look terrible in sunglasses. Haha.

I found out that I get off of work both Friday and Sunday. Friday is prom, so I get to hang out with Christa and Andrew and everyone. Sunday is Easter. We'll probably head to church and then hang at my aunt's house for the afternoon. I think I might wear a dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment