Monday, April 5, 2010

Spoiled/Blessed

I've been pretty spoiled these last few weekends with seeing most of my friends who live so far away. This weekend I got to spend more time with Andrew. He was going to go to prom with Christa. So we all hung out Friday, went out to eat and a lot of other fun stuff. Also, on Friday night I got to go see The Last Song with one of my newer friends. Good movie, got teary in a few parts but I thought that it stayed true to the book.


On Saturday I got to see Nicole for the second weekend in a row! Her, Christa and I ventured to Wal-mart and out to eat at a Mexican restaurant. I love them to death. There's only a few selected people who I feel like I am truly myself and those two are definitely some of those people. We laughed nonstop and just enjoyed spending time together, even if it only was for a couple of hours. I miss laughing so much....

Yesterday was Easter so I got to spend time with my family. I love my family. I'm pretty sure I have the best family in the world. My cousins are absolutely hilarious.


I'm coming to the conclusion that I enjoy spending time with people who laugh a lot. Laughing is one of my absolute favorite things to do.

Oh and I finally chopped my hair, I don't know if you can tell in the pictures but it's pretty darn short! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment