Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good break

I haven't worked in the last four days and it's been amazing. Not like I've really done anything with the past four days but still...sometimes it's perfectly fine to just relax and chill out.

Tomorrow I have to work 11-7. I think someone called in so I'm taking over their shift. Ugh...eight hours, honestly? It's going to be a long day.

I like to have things to look forward to on the weekends or during the week. I have to do that in order to survive work. Like, ever since I started work I had the bachelorette party to look forward to. Then I started looking forward to this last week when I knew I'd be hanging out with friends.

Right now what I'm looking forward to is Saturday night. Trevor is coming allllll the way to my house just to watch movies and he lives 40 minutes away. Ha, I feel pretty special. Anyways, he's going to get to bond with the fam and probably have to eat dinner with us. I'm going to have to prepare him for this fun, fun time.

Today I got an e-mail from my future college and they want me to join forensics. I'm pretty excited about that because I LOVED it during high school. I have missed it so much over the last two years. Anyways, they're having a meet and greet thing on the 25th of April. I'm really hoping I'll get work off on this day...I decided that I shouldn't ask off for anymore days because I've already asked off for so many this past month. Also, I had to ask off two Saturdays in May for a friend's wedding and my brother's graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment