Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who knows how many people read this anymore but to my true fans - this is for you. Ha.
I just haven't felt the need to write....at all. I feel kind of empty..but I think that's just going around right now, kind of like sickness you know? Yeah, I caught the feeling emptiness cold. It's not fun.

So I feel like I should update you all with what I've been doing within the last week..though it hasn't been much of anything.

-Took a walk with a good friend about fun summer plans
-Ate oatmeal after not eating it in forever, with lots of sugar
-Set up my webcam and pondered if I made the right decision in buying one after I saw my face!
-Celebrated a birthday with cupcakes, a movie, and a walk through the park
-Spent some time with an old friend in the Navy, talking about life
-Ate stuffed crust at Pizza Hut with two of my favorite boys
-Missed my dad
-Rekindled old memories in Wal-Mart
-Spent waaaay too many hours on Facebook doing absolutely nothing
-Ate a lot of frosting
-Went to a weird movie night with people that I don't hang out with often to watch Lovely Bones (dumb movie, book was better)
-Thought about going to the library to get a new book
-Had good family times eating, shopping, and looking for soulmates

Okay, so that's my life. I work Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday this week. Nice huh? I got Friday off because I traded and junk so now I am able to go to the track meet and make signs for Patrick. Haha. I pondered it.

Jocelyn is having surgery in less than a week which I'm feeling kind of nervous about for her. I'm planning on going to the hospital to visit her. I also need to get a little care package made up for her. I'm slacking really bad as a friend right now....

Andrew got me addicted to this new song and it kind of fits my life I guess in a way. "The Only Exception" Paramore. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment