Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Staying connected

MmMmmmMmMmmmmmm...I love cake. All kinds of cake really. Well, besides chocolate. My two favorites are definitely funfetti cake and ice cream cake. I think it'd be awesome to have an ice cream cake at my wedding, if I ever get married.


I just watched Bride Wars and now it's got me thinking about my wedding. My future wedding in the far, far off future. I'm not one of those girls who has ALWAYS dreamed about getting married ever since she was little but I kind of know what I want.

I want to get married in December, a week or two before Christmas around five in the evening. I think it would be absolutely gorgeous. Imagine a ton of cedar trees lined up, twinkling lights, reds, greens, golds, and silvers. I already know who my bridesmaids will be. Is that crazy? I've had the exact same friends since forever it seems like. Two I've known since elementary school, like since I was five years old. The other two I met in sixth grade and have been friends with ever since. I see them wearing either a maroon color or a dark green for dresses. Maybe half and half? Hmmm...

Just recently two of my friends and I were talking about getting married. We all decided Jocelyn would be the first. I don't know if she's so sure about that. Haha. Marriage really isn't that far off for everyone though. I mean, the next ten years are going to go by fast. What will change? Will we like each others husbands? Will we still be friends? I'm sure we'll still keep in touch, because we have after all these years. Will we all live nearby and hang out occasionally? We talked about it and I don't think any of us are moving away very far but life has its way of changing things up and throwing unexpected twists in the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment