Friday, March 12, 2010

Nothing like the blues

Megan's spring break = one big bore

Spring break would be sooooo much more exciting if I were in school and then got a week off, you know? But I'm not in school so it's just like any other week. Sleep, work, drive, eat, TV, computer. Wow, I am one exciting child.

I'm going through a nasty "Oh my gosh, my life is boring and depressing" phase. Haha. I love those. I seem to be running into a lot of these lately and I used to NEVER be like this! I'm pretty sure it's the whole being out of school thing.

The sad thing is, a lot of my friends are in New York living exciting lives or far, far away....so this spring break will basically consist of me and pizza. How romantic.

The highlight of today was receiving my Seventeen magazine in the mail. Yes, I am that pathetic!


And, it's like 8:45 and I'm seriously pondering going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to go out for America's Next Top Model. That would be exciting. :-)

    I love you, you know. And everything passes, the good and the bad. So enjoy the wonderful times and lock them in your heart. And know that the bad times are fleeting...and part of the journey.

    ReplyDelete