Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I need to live.

I’ve always thought I was a simple girl but I’m learning that I am very complex and confusing. I don’t know what I want. I am absolutely, positively unsure about almost everything in my life at the current moment.

I’m trying hard to be a dreamer and just let things happen and fall into place but I’m too much into the reality aspect of things and being practical.

I want to be spontaneous and adventurous but I don't think it's in my blood.

Am I afraid? Why do I not take risks? I tell everyone around me all the time to just go for it. Why can’t I follow my own advice?

I love pictures like this. I want a cute guy to take pictures with. Or do I?

I thought I wanted short hair but now I'm freaking out about it and reconsidering. This goes back to me being a baby and not taking risks because I don't deal well with change.

But change is inevitable. So why do I try to avoid it? Why can't I just welcome change and enjoy it?

I want time to speed up. I want fall to be here already so I can start school back up. At the same time, I want this summer to last forever so I don’t have to say good-bye.

I'm sick of having a job already. I want to be carefree and able to have free time to do things with friends and not having to worry about having to work. Yet, without a job, I would NOT be carefree because then I'd be worrying about money. Annnnd, I wouldn't have money to do things with friends.

I want to want this so bad but I don’t think I want it.

I miss my girl friends, each and every one of them. I miss uncontrollable laughter. I miss the past but I’m ready for a new beginning.

I want a summer romance, then again I don’t. I'll be leaving in the fall so is there any point to starting a relationship?

Oh my gosh....why can I just not LIVE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment