Thursday, March 4, 2010

My life = boring

Man oh man I wish I could have something exciting to update you all on. I don't even know if anyone reads this. Well actually, I've had a few people tell me that they do.....but they probably don't anymore because I am dull!!

I'm home from Day 3 of Pizza Hut and my feet hurt. Oh, and I've recently discovered that I am whiny, very whiny.
"My throat hurts!"
"It's hot in here.."
"My feet hurt."
"I don't wanna work anymore."

Those are just a few things that have been coming out of my mouth lately. I'm hoping these whinyness goes away by next Monday because I'm beginning to annoy myself.

I wish my life was more exciting than this but right now it consists of driving, working, sleeping (barely), eating (barely), watching tv, and trying to catch up with people on Facebook. I definitely haven't had anything exciting lately and I'm in need of it, ASAP. Thank goodness I don't have to work Saturday so I guess I'll consider Saturday an "exciting" day.

Oh yeah, and I've been sick...which might have something to do with me being whiny. Hmmm. I don't know. I might be making up excuses for myself. But being sick is horrible, in case you didn't know. I'm kind of neglecting myself...Like my eyebrows, wow, I MIGHT have a uni brow soon. Also, I need to repaint my toenails ANNND I have zits like an adolescent. Go me.

P.s. I need to get a picture of me in my Pizza Hut uniform so you guys can all see how adorable I am! Haha.

3 comments:

  1. My life has been... welll.... crazy :P We have lots of catching up to do! Talk to you tomorrow I hope :( bye kiddo!
    P.S. I wanna see you in that uniform ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww being sick and working at the same time is about the worse combination. On the bright side sounds like you will have fun on your 'exciting' day off =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Andrew HAHA! I know! we haven't talked in like 48 hours..i've been neglecting people because i go to bed so early!!
    dude, i loook crappy today so i'll take a picture sunday maybe.

    @Richard I know....i have been sick for like 3 days now..it's not fun...Yeah, hopefully something exciting happens with my life

    ReplyDelete