Thursday, June 3, 2010

Always something.

I'm wishing that there could be a time in my life where I wasn't worrying about something. I mean, I have my good days where I feel like I have no troubles but there's ALWAYS something in the back of my mind that's stressing me out or worrying or bothering me.

Just a few days ago it felt like my health was just deteriorating! Something kept coming up! I already have the awful rashes, but then my heart starting hurting again. I finally went to the doctor for the rashes and he told me it was some sort of eczema. So I now have pills to take and cream to rub in to the skin. An hour after visiting the doctor I got a KILLER sore throat. I open up my mouth and there's this huge white thing on one of my tonsils. OF course, this freaks me out because I am a big baby and health stuff scares me. Once I get home I immediately google it and discover it's called a tonsil stone....ewww..doesn't that just make you want to gag?

So I've been worrying about that, my heart, the rashes, being sore, and all over sorts of issues. I often wonder why God couldn't just make our bodies perfect..Blah.

But finally, there is light. Pretty sure I swallowed the tonsil stone this morning. Disgusting? Yes...and I totally should not have shared that with you guys. My rashes are looking better as well. Yay.

But there's still things hanging over my head. I finally set up my appointment to get my wisdom teeth removed. June 28th is the big day. So I will be dreading that.....Man...I get nervous for EVERYTHING.

I also have been needing to write a letter to Nan. OH and I'm totally writing a letter to the editor of Seventeen magazine. In this issue she said that she'd respond to every girl who sends her an old fashioned letter. Yeah, I'm pretty lame huh? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment