Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Adventures

Talk about a good three days. I absolutely love, love, love my friends. I didn't get to see everyone I wanted but there's always next time right? Ha. But no, I really love my friends and I never realize how much I really miss them until I am with them for a few days. Then I get home and I feel empty because I'm so used to having them around! These are the friends that I only get to see like three times a year. I'm soooo going to have to change that and step up next semester.

But yeah, it was good to catch up with everyone. Everyone is heading their separate ways, living life. Andrew heads up to a camp for the summer to be a counselor. Jocelyn is doing much better after having her surgery though she still needs to have another one scheduled in the near future. Lindsay is doing well with her boyfriend and heads up to his farm to help with harvest. I'm happy for everyone and glad that all is well with them. As for me, I'll be heading up to college soon and this weekend I got to visit with the head newspaper teacher that I'll be working with. He seems nice, though I'm kind of intimidated by him because he didn't smile a whole lot! It's going to be very different from my last college but I am soo ready and excited! Bring it on.

What else? I'm watching CMT music awards. I painted my toenails again. I swear, I repaint them every week; I have an obsession with perfect polish. Yuck.

Oh, I scheduled a time to visit my dad...finally. I'll be going up in late July. YES. I miss him. Having a job isn't fun you guys! I can't just go do whatever I want, whenever I want! Haha...I'm so selfish. But yeah...I wrote Nan a letter and she said that Dylan and I could come up for a few days and visit them whenever..so I'm hoping to do that soon..

Okay i'm done. I shouldn't be boring all you with my life. And i'm tired so it's gotta be boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment