Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wisdoms for one more day.

Well, the day trip went well though I didn't enjoy being the only "kid" there. Here's some pictures for you guys to enjoy from the trip. I like my skirt a lot.
































































I finished my funfetti. Yeah...I'm pretty sure I ate more than 3/4 of it! I found out today that one of the guys that I like a lot at Pizza Hut is putting his two weeks in. I am sad about that. Today he told me that I was the bomb and he liked that I wasn't stuck up. I try not to be stuck up. I'm pretty sure that it's not in my blood to be mean.

Dylan and I watched "Remember Me" last night. It was really good! I liked it a lot. I didn't hear a whole lot of positive feedback from it so I wasn't expecting a whole lot.

The wisdoms come out tomorrow guys. Mark your calendars. Monday, June 28th at 3:50 p.m. I expect a good luck or best wishes text from all of you at that time! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment