Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Packing, packing, packing

I looooove packing. I've gotten so used to it over the years with traveling to see dad every other weekend. I always make out a list of things I need to bring so I don't forget anything. Packing is just kind of relaxing for me. It's fun to pick out outfits and get everything laid out and organized. Man, I'm weird huh? You should see how much I have packed for just three days. It's insane! I think I have two dresses, two pairs of shorts, two pairs of jeans, like ten shirts, and a ton more. Insane?! Yes. But, you never know what's going to go down so you have to be prepared for anything. Here's how it's going so far..

Yep, just three days. :) I am soooo excited to leave and have three days off of work to go spend some summer days with my friends.

Christa and I didn't end up going to the pool today. It was RAINY! Of course...the rain always ruins everything. So we just stayed home and were lazy.

Last night was FUN. Christa and I did some serious dances and it was hilarious! We were learning moves and getting exercise. Then we tried teaching mom a dance and she caught on pretty quickly. It was great just cracking up and enjoying ourselves. We also hung out with Trevor and one of his buddies Ryan. Played some frisbee but it failed because it was so windy. Then we tried out Battle of the Sexes. That was interesting. I think the bean bag game went over well with them though, so that's always good!!

Summer is going good. I'm ready for our Branson vacation with the extended family. That doesn't go down until mid July though.

Now I will go continue my packing and I believe Mom and I are going to watch Dear John.

You guys enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment