Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Funfetti makes me happy

I made a funfetti cake tonight. Just because. Just because I am disgusting and love cake. :) Half of the reason why I make it is so I can eat the batter. Yes...raw eggs = delicious.


I FINALLY went to see Toy Story 3 today and let me tell you, it was SAD! Dylan told me that one of his friends had said that the ending was touching. However, five minutes into it and I was already tearing up. But it was really good.
w
Heading on a day trip tomorrow with my mom and Cathy. Should be fun times. I'm gonna wear my skirt that I never wear. Haha.

My freckles are popping out like crazy these days. They're starting to tick me off. I've always thought freckles were cute...in moderation! AHHH!! Like I can tan, but with tanning comes more freckles so what's the point? Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment