Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good day for livin' life

I went to Goodwill today. Yes, the day after my surgery. I'm feeling great! I've been a little drowsy and the blood kept coming for a while but other than that I feel completely normal. I got two shirts which I'm pretty psyched about.

I'm really into yellow this summer for some reason. And I totally cannot wear it. Dumb red hair. But I figured I could layer it with vests or shrugs or stuff so it won't appear soooo YELLOW!
Yes, this is one of the "I'm going to go on a hot date" shirts. Haha! It was so cute, I couldn't resist!

I went through clothes again and have a pile already to give to Goodwill. I'm good at getting rid of clothes!

Tomorrow my plan is to clean the house. It's in pretty bad shape. I think I might also paint that mirror and a stepping stone. Right now it's a Jayhawk that I painted on there like seven years ago..I never finished it. Ha.

But I think I'm going to paint this saying on it because I like it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment