Monday, June 7, 2010

Be a best friend, tell the truth, overuse "I love you"

I get to see all of my far away friends in less than four days! I am sooooo so so sooooo excited. I usually go up there once a summer to catch up with everyone, take pictures, and just have a great time with old friends. I haven't seen Lindsay in six months! AHHHH, that's crazy stuff.

I braided my hair last night after my shower to see how it'd look. I cannot braid my own hair...like I can't do it! SO it's a mess. Ha, this is the result:

But yeah, I thought I'd wear it like that to the pool if I ever go this summer so my hair doesn't get all tangly and gross. Christa and I might go this week. YAY! I tried on my swimsuit last night as well too. Let me tell you, my beach bod is lacking. Not like I'm trying to impress anyone...even though every time I go somewhere with people I always say, "Today I'm going to meet my soul mate!" Haha...Yeah..I better work on the beach bod..

I sliced my finger at Pizza Hut. Ouch.

3 comments:

  1. You've already met your soulmate. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ if that isnt creeper-ish, i dont know what is! LOL - JAWBREAKER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already met my soul mate?!?!?! Is he is disguise?!!!

    ReplyDelete