Saturday, June 5, 2010

Letters and blueberry muffins

I am EXHAUSTED! It is 8:30 p.m. and I could fall asleep right now. Last night, I decided to go to bed at 11. Well, I read at 11 until 11:40 or so....Still, I could NOT manage to fall asleep. I hate thinking you guys! But yeah, I'm starting to read again! I found a Luanne Rice book at Goodwill so I'm into that right now.

Yes, I went to Goodwill again. Ha. I actually took all my trash sacks this time. I took three large sacks full of clothes. Crazy? Yes. And I only managed to buy two shirts, Battle of the Sexes board game, and the book. YAY! I'm pumped to play this game. I'm seeing a board game night in the future. :)

I also went to Kohls and found two shirts on sale. New clothes make me happy. And I only spent $18 altogether on four shirts. Can you beat that? These clothes are pretty cute!

I've been filling out college stuff today...that's not fun. I also finally wrote my letter to Nan. I put stuff off soooo bad.

Blueberry muffins were for supper. I ate two and have four saved away in a ziplock bag to snack on later. Later meaning now.

No comments:

Post a Comment