Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things that happened today

I am bored and feel the need to update about random things that happened today.

I went to Dairy Queen with my step dad and had some good bonding time. I got a heath bar blizzard. It was absolutely delicious.

I burnt taco shells. I put them in the microwave for 2 minutes..oops. They were really, really burnt.

I made these horrible noodles. Then mom fed them to my stepsister's baby and he puked on and off for two hours. I am so confident in my cooking abilities.

I looked at father's day cards but didn't buy any. Blah. I miss my father too.

I received a letter in the mail telling me to renew my subscription for Seventeen magazine. They said that I could renew and get 36 issues for only $18. I pondered this but then realized that this would mean that I'd be receiving this magazine until I was 24 years old!

I watched My Best Friend's Wedding. It's one of the best movies ever.

I ordered a chicken fried steak and actually didn't ask for no gravy on it. I'm growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment