Sunday, May 30, 2010

So many clothes, so little destination?

Okay, so I'm in my room going through my closet and I notice that I have at least ten shirts that I have not worn. I never, ever thought I would be one of those girls who buys a shirt, leaves the price tag on it, hangs in up in her closet and forgets all about it. I am that girl.

I'm not the type that goes out and buys like a shirt for $30 or anything. I only buy stuff when it's on sale. And if I do pay more than ten dollars on a shirt I feel guilty the rest of the day!

But! I do buy shirts with a certain location or occasion in mind...Which I'm recently learning that these places or times in my head do not exist. For example, I'm in the dressing room and I try on a certain shirt and I think to myself, "Wow, this would be a cute date shirt." So I totally buy it because I'm like hot date shirt! Then I get home, hang it up, and forget about it. I soon remember that I don't go on dates because I'm not into dating or something at the moment.....

The bottom line is that I buy clothes for things that only exist in my imagination. All I know is that I need to just start wearing these clothes this summer instead of thinking, "Oh, I'm saving that for a special occasion." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment