Monday, May 10, 2010

Stormy, scary weather

I'm sitting on my butt watching Dancing with the Stars alone. Man, I live some exciting life. Mom and James headed out to check out some damage that was done around the area due to a tornado. I didn't want to join them in that. I texted mom and told her to bring me home some cookies and cream or chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. :)

Last Wednesday, Mom, Dylan, and I went to visit Jocelyn in the hospital after her surgery. It was pretty intense. She couldn't really respond to me so I basically did all of the talking which was like me talking nonstop. I'm not much of a talker so I surprised myself by how I did this. It was hard to see Jocelyn in this state but she is getting better. I could tell that she was happy to see me and that she could hear me because she would nod and make a few facial expressions.


Dylan has been in Florida for the past four days so the house has been super lame and boring. He gets home tonight though. Christa and I went shopping this weekend and I finally got all of my graduation gifts together. That's a big relief.

OHHHH! Also, just two nights ago or so I had two of my good friends surprise me and show up at my house. I hadn't seen them in a while so that was awesome! It totally made my night.


I've been craving something or someone sweet lately. These are the times when you need a boyfriend, when the weather is all scary and tornado-like. Just someone to cuddle up with and protect you! OR just someone who is concerned about you....

1 comment: