Friday, May 28, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot

Tomorrow is my first day off of work in YEARS. Okay, more like days but it sure feels like years. I am spending the day at a track meet....yeah, outside in the hot, hot heat. I thought about wearing my new tank...

But my rashes are disturbing and the heat seems to bring them out even worse. So I will be looking like an idiot wearing a long sleeved shirt. I actually tried setting up a doctor's appointment today but they couldn't get me in. She told me the next day would be Tuesday. Well, great, I might be dead by then.

Today I cleaned the house. I always end up getting in these cleaning moods and just start cleaning everything. Then I wonder why the rest of my family isn't in these moods....and they make me mad because they aren't cleaning! Ha. I'm weird!

Mom, Christa, Cathy, and I all went to see Letters to Juliet a few days ago. AWESOME movie. I loved it.

What else did I do today, besides working and cleaning? Dylan and I went through some stuff in his room for a few hours. We ended up playing Guess Who for a good half hour or so. We even thought about making our own version with our friends. OH, I also COLORED today! I need a good coloring partner!

2 comments:

  1. LOL i do that too! the when i clean i get mad cause others arnt thing.. :P - JAWBREAKER!

    ReplyDelete