Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Poor people have the most fun.

"I am very a indecisive person. My life is a series of continuous pro/con lists." Haha. I found this quote last night and it is soooo me. I'm always weighing the options, over thinking and over analyzing EVERYTHING. I make lists as well, even pro and con lists. :)

So I'm slowly recently that I cannot find a boy that doesn't annoy me after so long. Like I'll find someone interesting to talk to in the beginning but after awhile I just find myself getting annoyed with him. So I'm thinking that it's not the boys with the problem, it's me! Don't get me wrong, I have my good guys friends that really don't get on my nerves along with my brother so that's good. Maybe I should just date one of them! Geez.

I finally got Jocelyn's presents all together to take over to her tomorrow or Thursday night! Yay! I decorated picture frames....:)



I also got started on Christa's graduation present so...I'm doing okay with everyone!

I've been running every night trying to build up those calves and get that beach bod! Haha...I need to do some things by a lake like go tubing or something. This summer is sure to be a good one. Though I need to save money. I have a feeling that this summer is going to include lots of redbox movies and cheap mexican food. Haha. Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment