Monday, May 24, 2010

Busy, busy little ol' me

Man! Why do I not update?! I think I have enough time to get on here and write, especially when I LIKE writing. Things have been busy though. So let me fill you in with what's been going on because I know everyone cares.

A lot of the time was spent getting ready for graduation. Cleaning the house is always a blasty blast. Graduation went well. A lot of people showed up that I was surprised but VERY happy to see. Although Nan and Pop couldn't make it because Nan was very sick. That kind of destroyed me. She ended up going to the hospital later in the week but is home now and I'm pretty sure doing better. I didn't cry at graduation either which was great.

After graduation, we had the reception at our house which went well. I was in an extremely social mood talking to everyone. It was good to catch up with people. I even played with my second cousin and my stepsister's little boy for a bit. Yeah, I was a different person that day! After Dyl's party mom and I headed Christa and Patrick's reception. I got out their awesome gifts and letters to give them and I think they appreciated those. Then a bunch of us went bowling that night from 9-12. It was a great night.



I've been going to a bunch of Patrick's track meets with my family and his family. Those have been fun adventures. This last one was like three hours away or so it seemed. But Patrick's mom ran into a good friend and we toured her house. It was HUGE and she even invited us to the lake. We're so going.

Also, a friend of mine recently got married so I went to that. Jaclyn and I were cake servers and it was hilarious. I don't think we did a very good job but we were trying our hardest. They even played cupid shuffle so Nicole, Ginny, Jaclyn, and I all got out and did it. It was good to see everyone. I hadn't seen Jaclyn since last semester!

So summer is just beginning and I already have a list of things to do which involve traveling to go see a TON of people. This might be hard with a job but I'm determined to make it happen. Christa and I even started a list of things we want to do this summer.

It really doesn't feel like summer yet but I'm sure it will eventually. I love the laziness of summer. Just sleeping in, relaxing, being lazy, eating cereal whenever you want, calling up whoever you want and just doing something.

I'm determined to make this the best summer ever before all the people I love dearly all leave and go in their separate directions.

P.S. Sorry so long. I'll start updating daily again. Perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. HIIIII MEGAN! .. hahahaha - JAWBREAKER =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. You read my blog?!?!!? :)

    ReplyDelete