Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I have the best brother

Dylan returned home from Florida last night and brought me home a tunic. It's pretty adorable. I'm still trying to figure out how to wear it though because I don't live in Florida. People just run around in bikinis and long shirts or short dresses. Where I live, that is frowned upon.

Dylan said he was probably still in the Florida mindset when he bought it for me. I suppose I can wear it to the beach, if there were any beaches around here. Maybe I can wear it to the lake, since I go there all the time! Haha! Either way, I have to wear something under it. I cannot wear it alone because if I were to bend over, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. Still, I'm going to rock it somehow. He informed me that it was my late Christmas gift and early Birthday present. He told me, "It wasn't cheap!"

Tell me what you think? Oh and don't mind my not made up face and awful hair.

See, there's a cute belt that came with it too!

Oh I do have shorts under it. Skimpy ones because that's just who I am.
Here's a close up shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment