Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lovin' Life

You know those days where you're just happy to be alive? Yeah, I'm having one of those. It could be for a multiple number of different reasons. Perhaps because today was my first day off in forever. Or maybe because the sun was out shining. Today was just a good, good day.

We went to Patrick's track meet and that was fun times. Mom, Dylan and I all rode up with Cathy and Christa. That was quite the experience. It was pretty hot outside but I didn't whine too much, even wearing my long sleeved shirt. We went and ate at Red Robin and Christa and I cleared our plates. We went shopping and I bought a new shirt. We shared good talks and had some good laughs.


Later tonight Dylan and I played frisbee. Good times indeed. I need a professional to teach me how to throw correctly though. Haha. I'm horrible and I'm pretty sure I used to be good.

Another fantastic thing about today was that my rashes are finally clearing up. Either the long shirt helped or a day away from Pizza Hut did the trick!

Dylan and I are in the process of putting together a gang for the summer. We need to get a bunch of friends that mesh well together but it's really not working so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment