Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovers and all you singles! :) I still happen to be among those single ones. Crazy, I know. Ha! I think I'm going to go hang out with Dylan and Patrick later tonight. I'm not sure who the third wheel is..I think it might be me. Well, here is an exciting Valentine's post for you kids with some of my favorite love quotes!

"If you're not willing to sound stupid then you don't deserve to be in love."

"Sometimes the two people that are meant to be are the last to realize it."

"Hi" is such a small word; but from the right person it can mean everything"



"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

"The best kind of kiss is the one where you have to stop because you can't help but smile."

"And after awhile, you just want to be with the one who makes you laugh."



"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but looking together in the same direction."

"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."

"I ran up the door, opened the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off my bed, and tumbled into my light and all because you kissed me goodnight."



"And I'd rather be standing outside in the freezing cold with you, than to be warm in the arms of someone else."

"I love you not only because of who you are but for who I am when I am with you."

"You know he loves you when someone else makes you laugh and he smiles for the simple fact that you're smiling."



"When she talks to you, listen to her voice. She may be talking about the weather, but she's screaming she loves you."

"Anyone can be passionate but it takes real lovers to be silly."

"The magic of our first love is our ignorance that it’ll never end."



"It's amazing
 how much you
 can put up with
 from people you
 like."

"If you wait to long for the perfect moment, the perfect moment will pass you by."

No comments:

Post a Comment