Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let's learn more about the one and only me


1. You never know what you got until you lose it? True or false?
Unfortunately that’s how it works a lot of the time, though I’m trying to not take things for granted near as much

2. What is the last thing you drank today?
Some delicious water

3. Where would I have found you last night at 11pm?
You would have found me on my couch being awesome on the good ol’ trusty laptop.

4. Do you care what people think of you?
Ummmm sometimes. I want people to like me….so I guess so.

5. Do you dislike anyone at this moment in time?
I dislike a limited number of people but no one that I really am forced to put up with.

6. What's your plans for friday?
Honestly, not sure yet.

7. Do you love anybody and would give up anything for them?
Yes.

8. Ever liked someone who was married?
Ohh probably one of those lame teacher crushes!

9. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yep!

10. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone and what did you talk about?
Pretty sure it was Jocelyn and that’s private information!

11. Do you want a small or big wedding?
I’m not sure, I’m thinking somewhere in the middle.

12. Have you ever felt replaced?
A few times..

13. Think a lot before you fall asleep?
Always have, always will!

14. What were you doing at 4 a.m.?
I was actually asleep! Go me!

15. Do you like sleep?
Sleep is nice.

16. How many tattoos do you have?
None and will never get any.

17. Do you think you are a good person?
Yeah, usually. I try to be…

18. Last movie you saw in theaters, with who?
Avatar with Dylan and Patrick I believe.

19. What are you doing right now?
This survey and watching American Idol!

20. Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Nah, I’m all right.

21. What's the worst way to say "I love you"?
Hmmm, saying it if you don’t mean it.

22. What did you do yesterday?
Not enough, I’ll leave it at that.

23. What are your favorite color(s)?
Purple

24. How tall are you?
I might almost be 5’6” but not sure.

25. Are you happy right now?
Yep!

26. Do you honestly have feelings for someone at the moment?
Blah…..

27. Have you kissed someone with braces?
Nope.

28. Do you sing in the car?
Haha, usually!

29. Do you wear shoes in your house or take them off?
Always take them off…C’mon, I live in the country!!

30. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
Depends on if I’m home alone or not!

31. Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
Eh, every once in a while. I wonder if people think I’m a snot because I’m so quiet most of the time..

32. Has anyone ever said something that brought tears to your eyes?
Definitely….I’m too sentimental.

33. Do you like the town you are living in?
No.

34. Does the last person of the opposite sex you talked to on the phone mean anything to you?
Of course!

35. The person you fell hardest for died today, how would you feel?
I would be sad..

36. Can you honestly say that at this point in time you're happy with the way things are?
I’m all right with things….though I need to do something with myself.

37. Has anyone of the opposite sex said they love you in the last week?
Yes, not in a boyfriend sort of way or anything! :P

38. What are your plans for tonight?
Watch the rest of AI, shower, and party it up online most likely.

39. Are you excited about anything?
Not really…which is sad because I usually am excited for something!

40. Whose hoodie or jacket did you wear last that wasn't yours?
Oh gosh…I have no idea..probably one of Dylan’s.

41. Is there someone that you would kiss right now if they wanted to?
Ummmm not sure really…

42. How's your life lately?
Could be better, could be worse.

43. Do you regret anything you did lately?
Nah…..I don’t think so.

44. Is there anyone you miss?
Always someone!

45. Have you thrown up in the past month?
No, I haven’t thrown up in forever!

46. What person makes you cry more than anyone else?
I don’t think there’s anyone leading this…I don’t really cry a lot either though.

47. Do you cross your legs when you sit?
Uh huh.

48. When's the last time you full out cried?
Last March..so like a year ago.

49. Have you kissed the last person you texted?
Hahha! No.

50. Are you wearing any clothes that don't belong to you?
Well my friend gave me the slacks I’m wearing because she didn’t fit in them anymore but they’re mine now!

51. Think back to this time last year, were you happy?
Not really.

52. What are you looking forward to in the next 5 days?
Nothing at all….how lame am I?!

53. Are you a mama’s child or a daddy’s child?
I don’t think I’m either…..or I guess I could say I’m both. I’m tight with both my mom and dad.

54. What could you eat any day of the week & never get tired of?
Sunflower seeds…

55. Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
Nope, it actually wasn’t!

56. Would you kiss anyone you have texts from in your phone?
Hmmm, I don’t know.

57. When is the last time you attended a church service?
Yikes….I went to Christa’s church with her about a month ago. It’s bad, I need to get back into the habit of going regularly again..

58. Have you seen someone recently you used to talk to, but don’t anymore?
Uh…..yes.

59. Do you get scared during scary movies?
Yep! I’m not really a big fan of scary movies so I don’t watch them a whole lot unless I’m with a group of friends.

60. Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009?
No….but pretty close.

61. Are you on any type of drugs?
Nope

62. Have you ever fallen asleep in an opposite sex's bed?
Yes

63. How would you react if you walked in on your sibling having sex?
Ewww…that’d be incredibly awkward for everyone involved.

64. What does your 9th text in your inbox say?
“sounds good..is it all single dates meeting the parents?”
haha, that was Richard asking about the Bachelor!

65. Could things possibly get any better?
Most definitely

66. Would you ever try being a vegetarian?
Probably not!

67. Is there anyone you know that deserves to get slapped?
Eh, a few.

68. Can you honestly say you're passing school?
Uh yeah!

69. If you were caught smoking weed, who will be the angriest?
Me at myself!

70. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
Oh gosh…I have noooo idea actually.

71. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Ummm….Andrew I believe.

72. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
Goodwill! Yeah, I’m that cool.

73. Did the last person who hurt you, ever apologize?
Nope.

74. Your last awkward moment?
Haha! Who knows…I tend to have those a lot.

75. What was the highlight of your week?
Nothing yet.

76. Do you have any bruises?
Probably…I seem to get them.

77. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
No! I have trust issues!

78. Which do you prefer eyes or lips?
I like eyes…

79. Who did you last talk to on the phone for over 5 minutes?
Probably Nicole…

80. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Hmmm….I don’t know…I’m really not trying too hard so probably not! Haha!

81. Do you prefer to take your showers at night or in the morning?
Night for sure.

82. What would your name be with just the first three letters?
Meg….ewwwww..

83. Does anyone disgust you?
There’s a few!

84. What is one thing that you didn't like about your day today?
Sleeping in so late…ugh.

85. Is there anyone that is jealous of you or anything that you have?
Not that I know of.

86. Have you told anyone that you missed them lately?
Yep!

87. This time last year, can you remember who you had feelings for?
Yes I can..

88. Is anything bothering you right now?
Nothing too major..

89. What was the last movie you saw in 3-D?
Avatar! Haha!

90. On your last birthday, did you receive more money or more items?
Items I think.

91. Was the last person you crushed on someone of the same sex?
Uh no.

92. Out of you and your friends, are you the most talkative?
Definitely not…more like one of the least! :P

93. As a child, did you ever have pinatas at your birthday parties?
Ha, I don’t think so…

94. Was the last hoodie you wore a pullover?
Yeah, I like the pullovers better than zip ups…

95. Is today a weekend or weekday?
Weekday…

96. What's your biggest dream in life? Do you think it could come true?
Working for a fashion magazine or something close to that.. I hope it will come true.

97. Are you comfortable in your own skin?
Usually..

98. Are you afraid of not fitting in, or being alienated? Why or Why not?
Sometimes

99. Are you afraid of feet?
Nah..

100. When was the last time you felt you were actually living in the moment?
This weekend

101. Have you ever failed a class? If so, which one(s)?
Oh my gosh..not even close. I would cry.

102. What size shoe do you wear? Do you consider it small or huge?
6 and a half to 7 of so..Everyone tells me I have small feet soo…

103. What store would you never be caught dead in? Why?
I don’t know if there’s ANY that I wouldn’t be caught dead in. But I guess a sports store would close closest…unless I’m with my dad.

104. Do you have any band-aids on right now? If so, why?
Nope. If I did, it’d be a razor cut most likely..

105. What do you think of Lady Gaga? Do you like her or think she's weird?
I actually like her.

106. Would you consider yourself fashionable?
Yep.

107. Do you have a problem with wearing used clothes, like from the Goodwill?
Haha! No way! They have to be washed before I wear them though.

108. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Do you wish you had more?
Eh too many. Nah, I don’t need anymore at the moment.

109. What song lyric means the most to you?
Oh gosh. I couldn’t choose.

110. Have you ever taken an art class? If so, did you like it?
Umm Art Appreciation? Ha….no I really haven’t but I would love to.

111. Have you ever auditioned for a part in a play?
Indeed, many times.

112. Are you currently in a relationship? If so, how is it?
No, and it’s great. :P

113. Who was the last person you had a heart to heart with?
Andrew I believe.

114. Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones?
No….I am lame.

115. What's your favorite snack food?
Tough choice between sunflower seeds and popcorn..

116. Do you prefer eating out to eating at home?
I like eating out…Haha.

117. Do you like your name? Would you change it, if given the option?
No, I like my name!

118. What are you most excited for this year? Why?
Some change…because I need to learn how to cope with it and grow up!

119. What teacher has made the biggest impact on your life? Why?
Ohhh..I have had a few that I’ve really enjoyed talking with and they’ve helped me along the way.

120. Do you like to read?
Yes!

121. Do you have a home away from home?
Haha, yes..probably Christa’s house! :P

122. Did you ever feel like you didn't belong in the city that you live in?
Oh yeah.

123. Can you rollerblade?
Dude, I’ve actually never tried rollerblading..I’m too uncoordinated. I used to be a big rollerskater though!

124. Is there ever a time where cheating could be considered okay?
No!!

125. Do you have regrets?
I really don’t believe in regrets honestly..

126. Which is better, Harry Potter or Twilight?
I liked reading Twilight better but I guess the Harry Potter movie is better….I don’t know..

127. What's the strangest compliment you've ever received?
Ohh….I can’t really think of anything but I’ve had a few weird ones.

128. Do you download music illegally?
Nope.

129. Are you afraid of growing up?
Big time.

130. If you HAD to lose one of your 5 senses, which one would it be?
Probably the nose one…scent? Smell…whatever that is.

131. If you were to die tomorrow, what are some things you would do today?
Try and get to together with all my friends and family.

132. Which has more importance to you, the sun, the moon, or the stars?
I love the sun. I was a huge fan of the moon when I was younger though!

133. Do you feel like crying right now?
Not at all..

134. If you could erase one person from existence, who would it be?
I can’t think of anyone that I don’t like THAT much.

135. What habit are you the most proud of breaking?
I guess biting nails?

136. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Cheap-o suave. I’m going to shower now that you mentioned it.

2 comments:

  1. Lol,
    Nice Megan or should I say Meg? =P

    I like how I was your ninth text message =P

    I thought you were looking forward to Dear John as well?

    Take care.
    ~R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww...don't call me meg!
    and yeah, i know! :P

    ReplyDelete