Sunday, February 21, 2010

Living life

I swear I'll make this short and sweet because it's one in the a.m.

I start my job at the Hut next Monday I believe. I went in to fill out paperwork today and now I have to wait for my uniform to be ordered and all that jazz. It snowed like crazy on the drive home and my windshield wipers decided to be dumb and not work very hard. Luckily I was only a few miles from my exit at the time.

Life is going well. A couple days ago I was in a blah stage. I don't know what was up with it but I've had a few friends tell me that they're in it too. It's like, where you know you have everything that you could ever ask for but you're just blah. Like..I have my amazing family, good friends near and far, a car, and now I even have a job. I mean, I don't have the best most expensive car and I don't have the most glorious job but I have all I need to get by. I was talking to my mom about it and this is what she replied. "Ok think of it this way. Think about if you lost every single thing you had, and then think about how happy you'd be if you got it all back." Something like that. It makes you think and not take things for granted.

Good quote that matches that. "The happiest people do not have it all, they just make the best of what they got."

I'm ready for summer. I'm always ready for summer honestly. I never really feel the urge for winter......Winter is great from about November up until Christmas time. However, once December 25th is over, I immediately want summer.


Along with summer, I want that short haircut and I'm thinking I'll do it over spring break....so hopefully it'll be warm by then. Here are some possibilities..if anyone reads this, please comment and tell me! One, two, three, or four?!!!

Ignore the bangs























Oh yeah, and that was my idea of short and sweet! Haha!

4 comments:

  1. number one really...I just got my haircut today actually =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol also the picture of the summer time one is pretty funny as well =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? hmm...a lot like the second one but my mom hates it. haha.

    how short did you cut yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol,
    I think at the max she cut about an inch off which I was fine with. She went and textured my hair and cut some off the side. I can actually see my earing now and not have to worry about the hair getting caught in it. =)
    Right now I like my haircut and will probably head to Ionic every now and then to make sure I get it the right length and such...I wish my main stylist was there today but she was busy but the owner cut my hair and that was pretty grand.

    Why do people like the second one and your mom hate the second one?

    ReplyDelete