Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things are looking up?

Well Valentine's Day was quite a success. By success I mean I didn't sit at home not doing anything.

On Monday I headed to the great dentist. I didn't think that I had been there in five years so I was scared that they wouldn't even remember me. Turns out I was there just a few summers ago, the exact date - 6/25/07. So, my bad, only three years! Ha....still pretty horrible. The reason I had to go to the dentist was to make sure I didn't have a horrible abscess tooth. On Valentine's Day I woke up with my jaw and back part of my gum in some serious pain so I just went to get all that checked out. My dentist just told me that it was an infection and gave me some pills, some BIG pills. I'm not a fan of pills AT ALL. I actually avoid taking pills because they freak me out, especially the capsule ones. I pondered breaking one open to see what surprises it held inside but I decided against it because I figured that'd just scare me more.

So I'm stuck taking those monsters three times a day. Oh, and my dentist told me that I needed to get the dreaded wisdom teeth out ASAP. Lovely. Anyone have any stories they care to share? Ha ha.

Today, I headed on another job adventure. Left my resume with a few places that weren't accepting applications and then filled out a few. I filled one out at Pizza Hut and the assistant manager asked to interview me right there. I was pretty excited and think I have a pretty good chance getting that one. He even said I'd make good tips :P

Other than all that, life is okay. I've really been down lately. Not quite depressed (I don't think I've ever been DEPRESSED) but pretty close. It usually only happens once a year where I get like this and it doesn't last long at all. It's been going on for two days now and I still haven't cried (I hate crying and try not to do it). Today was pretty good though so I might be getting better! I even went for a run!

Sorry there's not many pictures and too many words. I guess this was just an update.
Oh, and I found a good song the other day. I think it's old news but I like it.
George Strait - "Gotta get to you"

No comments:

Post a Comment