Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally

"Don't stop, make it pop, DJ blow my speakers up,
Tonight, I'mma fight'til we see the sunlight,
Tick tock on the clock, but the party don't stop, no"

Yeah, I was jammin' to this song. Actually, to tell you the truth, I was dancing to it...all over the house. If you know me at all then you would know that I'm really not a big dancer, but today I was all over the place...dancing. I don't even know who I am today! As I kept dancing around the house, the house phone rang. I stopped, dead in my tracks to see who it was. The caller ID read, Pizza Hut. I swear my heart stopped.
Me: out of breath from dancing "Hello?"
PH Lady: "Hi, is Megan there?"
Me: still trying to catch breath "This is her."
PH: "Hey, I was just wondering if you were still interested in the Pizza Hut Job. I need a morning cook."
Me: "Yes!"
PH: "Ok, well if you could just come down Sunday at 6 p.m. with your driver's license, we can fill out some paper work."
Me: "Sounds great! Thanks"

She probably thought I was crazy, huffing and puffing on the phone. Maybe she'll just think that I was downstairs and had to hurry up the stairs to answer the phone.

But I have a job!!! I'm going to be a cook at Pizza Hut. Ha! How ironic is that? I love pizza....and now I'm going to be making it. Annnnd, the best part, a 50% discount for all employees. Oh my, I'm going to be fat.

I already have the things I want to buy once I get my first pay check. I really don't spent any money right now except for on my car payment once a month and gas to apply at jobs. Of course once school starts back up in the fall it'll be sucking money out of me, which is the main reason I needed the job. College. But, I have to make the job fun so I have a few "fun" things in mind for me to buy for myself.
-1. Get a haircut - I will so have shortish hair by spring and it WILL be cute. Yes, I am trying to reassure myself.
-2. Denim shorts - For summer of course! I can't remember the last time I wore denim shorts. I have white ones but no denim. Usually I'd just cut my short jeans and make them into shorts. Like this:

Disgusting, I know. Mannn, I was TAN.
-3. A webcam - This is VERY important because one of my friends is going super far away to college and I won't ever see her again! Well, who knows, but I need one so we can see each other and such! :)

I made brownies today and they look amazing.

My dad and I always enjoy them with vanilla ice cream so I told mom to pick some ice cream up while she is in town. This reminds me of one more exciting thing.

My dad is maybe coming down tomorrow for the basketball game. I'm pretty excited about this because I haven't spent time with this guy in FOREVER. Too long. I miss him.

And the whole time I've been writing, I've been smelling something disgusting. I just turned around and found a pile of cat poop on the ground. I would take a picture for you all but that's a little disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment