Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My List

I've had an ongoing list of what I want in my future boyfriend or husband. I honestly think my expectations are way too high here but I have decided that I'm not going to settle for just anyone. Even my next boyfriend, I already feel sorry for him, because he's probably going to have to go through a lot. Especially putting up with someone like me! Nah, I don't think I'll be too hard on him. Who knows....He just needs to meet some of these things listed below because I don't just fall for anyone. That's probably the reason I've only have two boyfriends...it takes me awhile to fall for someone and I'll only consider them my boyfriend if I know that it'll work out for a long, long time. So enjoy this friends. Tell me if I'm crazy?


* someone who will sit on a porch swing with me
* someone who will lay in bed and read with me when I can't sleep
* someone who will endure the hectic shopping every once in awhile and will even let me occasionally pick out his clothes
* someone who loves my friends
* someone who gets along with my cat(s)
* someone who is technologically advanced, who can fix the VCR when I break it or rig stuff up
* someone who is honest, kind, loyal, and trustworthy
* someone who likes to sing
* someone who has confidence and gives me confidence as well
* someone who laughs a lot
* someone who is outgoing and is willing to try new things ( I tend to be the opposite.)
* someone who will watch sappy, love movies with me
* someone who has good friends
* someone who has an easygoing, accepting family
* someone who has a wonderful sense of humor
* someone who will take me to do outdoor things such as fishing and won't get frustrated with me when I make him take the fish off the hook
* someone who will take late night walks with me
* someone who will sit and drink hot chocolate with me in the early mornings and cold December nights
* someone who will walk in the rain with me
* someone who isn't afraid to be crazy
* someone who wants to be with me every second but doesn't HAVE to be
* someone who has a romantic side to him
* someone who will take lots of crazy pictures with me
* someone who is a gentleman
* someone who loves watching musicals
* someone who will sit outside on a blanket and look at the stars with me
* someone who is good in science and history so he can help me
*someone who will have late night talks with me
*someone who is modest
*someone who is good with fixing cars.
*someone who has some style (clothing wise)
*someone who isn't stubborn, because i am...
*someone who is a city boy, but has a little country in them so they will and can appreciate the small things in life
*someone who uses proper english!
*someone who doesn't interrupt me, he'll listen to me...
*someone who will comfort me and stay with me with i am scared
*someone who will take dance lessons with me
*someone who will look into my eyes and the world around me goes away
*someone independent, who won't whine, and will just take care of me like a man ought to!
*someone who LOVES Christmas time
*someone who is generous and will always give up time to help others
*someone i can talk to about anything and everything, anytime
*someone who enjoys writing and can express his feelings
*someone who surprises me with little things
*someone who is good with little kids....i'm not so much!
*someone is patient
*someone who needs me as much as I need him...
*someone who doesn't always have to be on the go...he'll be willing to stay home a few nights to just relax
*someone who can do his own laundry and cleaning
*someone who doesn't cuss or drink and isn't into the whole party scene
*someone who is good with cars and mechanics
*someone who will put up with me!

That's all! :)

3 comments:

  1. Why should you settle if he only is able to match only a few of those? Why not have him match almost all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for the crazy part...nah. YOu might as well have standards for relationships otherwise there is no point in having one to begin with. If you have to live with that person for the rest of your life you might as well make the most of it. =)

    ReplyDelete