Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's been a pretty dang good weekend. Just yesterday I found out that Jocelyn is coming down with Nicole to Homecoming! So instead of just seeing one friend, I get to see two! I think I'm pretty spoiled. I was in much need of some girl time and I am sure they are too. This next weekend will be pretty eventful with lots of laughing and pictures. I'm very excited!



Mom and I went to drop Dylan and Jake off for their Nevershoutnever concert and then decided to do a little shopping. I got a few new clothing items which were of course, on sale.
I'm pretty excited about the skirt; I've been wanting one like it for a while. Then I also got just a cheapo shirt that I liked.



















I've been in new of a new pair of boots. I just have black suede ones and they're horrible in the snow. I don't even like wearing them out here because I don't want to get them ruined. So while at the mall, I tried looking for some brown high heeled ones to wear over tights and such but they're sooooo expensive. I saw someone wearing some similar to what I wanted and showed my mom. She responded with, "I have some like that at home that a neighbor gave to me a long time ago but they don't fit anymore". I got pretty excited but was still pretty scared. I figured they'd be all round toed and ugly. Turns out, they're adorable and fit perfectly!


Anyways, the job situation is lame. I got pretty excited about Maurices but I got recently got a letter in the mail telling me that they had just found someone and they'd keep my resume on file. Blah. So I guess I'll keep searching....

Oh and I've decided I must give up pop if I want to live. Ha. No but seriously, I think pop has been causing my heart problems...so I'm going to try really hard to cut it out except on special occasions...
Plus, I gotta have a good heart by Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment