Friday, January 22, 2010

Lazy Days

All throughout high school, I never had a problem with zits. Perhaps an occasional one would pop up on my chin, or maybe one on my forehead, but seeing a zit show up on my cheek would be unheard of.

Nowadays, I am breaking out like a preteen. I'm 20 years old! I think it's a little ridiculous. I mean, right now, I'm a walking Proactiv commercial....no lie. I think I might go apply to be on one of the commercials and get paid the big bucks! Ha!

My mom actually bought me some acne set at Wal-mart last night. It's pretty embarrassing, to say the least.



Yes, I just look lovely in that picture, I know.

Well, now I'm off to watch a movie and eat pop tarts at one in the afternoon. Gross huh? Pop tarts are amazing though, but only in the toaster. At college we couldn't bring toasters so I would heat my pop tarts up in the microwave. I don't like cold pop tarts. They're just like pizza, they have to be heated up!



What is missing in this picture? Uh huh...that's right..a cold Mountain Dew....I'm not exactly the healthiest kid living at home. :D

Oh and by the way, I'm addicted to this song for some weird reason, enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QlHUXZE6qw

No comments:

Post a Comment