Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting myself out there

Today started the job search. It was basically a fail though. I went to lots of random different places but turns out either no one was accepting applications whatsoever or they were completely out of applications to fill out. However, I did fill one out at Pizza Hut so..that's good I guess. Also I stopped at a diner and they were hiring but were out of applications but told me that they'd call me to come in and fill one out. Yeah, I don't really have much hope. So Day one of job hunting was a fail.

I'm not sure when I'll start Day two....maybe tomorrow? No later than Wednesday, that's for sure. Maybe I should dress better? Haha...I wore slacks and a nice shirt today. Interesting.

On a brighter note, The Bachelor was on tonight. Sad to say, that was the one thing that got me through the day. Pretty pathetic that The Bachelor is what I look forward to....Jake (the guy on the Bachelor) is adorable. He smiles with his eyes and wow, he's amazing.

See what I mean? He's a cutie. Honestly, I don't think any of the girls on there are good enough for him. They're all full of drama but hey, what's the Bachelor without drama right?

Ohhh! Another exciting thing about this week is my TV schedule..
Tuesday - American Idol Premiere
Wednesday - American Idol
Thursday - Project Runway Premiere

Why yes, my life does revolve around reality television.

While watching tv, I found an AMAZING new movie that I want to go and watch. It's based on the book by Nicholas Sparks, "Dear John". Sadly, this is like one of the only books by Sparks that I haven't read! Crazy. So I'm thinking I might go to the library in the next few days and check it out. Otherwise, once I see the movie, I won't ever read the book.

Here's the link to the trailer if you were interested..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0fq5dd0C60




No comments:

Post a Comment