Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things I feel and need/want to say to people

I think a lot about people, especially my friends. What they're doing right now, how much I miss them, if they miss me, etc. I'm just going to write a bunch of random thinkings down right now about people. I guess if you want you can guess which one fits you but it's not like I'm going to tell you anyways! More than one may even be directed at YOU! Oh and also, not everyone mentioned in writing is shown in pictures.

-You are truly my best friend.

-When we are together, I feel like everything is perfect.

-You're so weird but I wouldn't have it any other way.



-Keep going strong and don't let anyone get you down.

-I cannot wait to see you!

-Please be more understanding that I take everything to heart. Thanks.



-I swear, we would laugh for hours upon hours. I miss it, even if it did cause us to get in trouble a few times!

-I’m so glad we’ve kept in touch over the years.

-I envy you so much at times and frankly, I really don't have any reason to.



-You’re one of those people that I feel hasn’t left my side throughout everything.

-We are very similar and I’m beginning to realize this.

-Thank you for finally leaving me alone.




-I hope you don't hate me but sometimes it feels like you do.

-I'm sorry I hurt you.

-I really, really hope you're not crushing on me.




-I need to desperately call you, just to catch up. Sorry that I haven't gotten around to it.

-If I had it my way, we would talk for hours.

-We used to be so tight and you used to come over. I don't know what happened but I miss you friend.



-I am so happy for you and glad that you found someone.

-I miss sharing laughs in elevators and on the way to the store.

-I love our inside jokes!



-You are truly one of the best people I have ever met.

-I miss you a lot! I don't think I'll ever meet another people as unique as you.

-You are hilarious, so talented, and such a special person.



-You stopped texting me just as soon as I was getting used to it.

-I wish you hadn't changed so much.

-You were my motivation; you got me to do things that I didn’t want to do.




-In all honesty, no matter how much you've hurt a few people along the way, I'm sincerely happy for you.

-I'm glad we've become closer throughout the years.



-I wish we got to hang out during high school.

-I know for sure that I wouldn’t want to do it all over again but there are times where I start to miss you.



–I wish you would have been there with me to share the immature laughs during high school.

-I could listen to you laugh forever if you'd let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment