Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So many clothes..


I've known it for a while, but just recently is it becoming a big problem.



I have too many clothes. Why is this a problem you ask? Well, I have zero space in my closet now! Yes it's wonderful to have so many clothes and many options of what to wear, but when you have no closet space, it's nearly impossible to keep them organized.

I've always had plenty of room to store my clothes, until I started making my own money and discovered Goodwill Dollar Days. At Goodwill they have one Saturday each month where every piece of clothing is a dollar. Is that not amazing? I'm sure plenty of you aren't really into Goodwill and may find it disgusting. I, however, disagree. I have found some of my favorite pieces there! I've found some of the cutest dresses and shirts that you really can't find anywhere else. Some of the clothing I've bought in the past still had the original price tag on it!

Look at this!! This isn't even half of my closet and there's still tons of clothes that aren't even in there.....It's sooo smashed.

I mean, I guess it's good that I'm not one of those girls that has to buy the most expensive clothing. These days I find myself thinking that $10 for a shirt is expensive. Goodwill may have corrupted me.

Then there are the shoes. Actually, I'm not all that obsessed with shoes. At least, I don't think I am. The sad thing is that the shoes shown in this picture are the ones that I don't wear. The ones I do wear are laying around my room. They are the ones that I took to college and haven't got put away yet. Oh! My flip flops aren't shown either.


Accessories might be my weakness. I truly am obsessed with scarves. Here's a nasty pile of scarves and belts. Ugh, I don't know how to organize this. Look at the poor hanger having to hold all of that. I got a ton more scarves for Christmas so I'm not sure how the hanger is going to handle those newcomers. Anyone have a better idea on how to organize all this?

So, that's a goal to have done by the end of January - organize all my clothes, shoes, scarves, belts, jewelry, etc. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you should have a garage sale... In a bigger city that is :P Some people who buy stuff from goodwill also return it after they are done with it. Up to you kiddo, but thought I pass along the idea.

    *Lone Soldier*

    ReplyDelete