Monday, July 11, 2011

Thank God for people like you, otherwise there wouldn't be moments like this

When you’re with one of your best friends, it doesn’t matter what you do and you still have a good time.

This weekend I went up to visit my friend Jocelyn’s extended family for their annual Fourth of July celebration. It was an absolute blast. She has such a welcoming and loving family. We played cards, laughed, woke up early, ate a t on of food, had a water balloon fight, lit fireworks, took pictures and so much more. I even got a bit of a tan!



Some may not know, but I am staying with her immediate family during the summer so I can work my jobs. They’ve been SO good to me. I am such a lucky and blessed girl to have so many families and people who love and care about me.

I just hope that I do the same for my friends and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment