Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Life is just good

As we were driving around the town my grandparents live in, they were pointing out all kinds of random places. Nan and Pop, both in their mid-eighties, in front, my brother, mom, and me in the backseat.

Pop: "There's the senior citizen."

Nan: "We're not old enough to go there. It's a place for socializing. And we don't socialize."

Haha! You'd have to know Nan to really get a kick out of that....just the way she said it. They crack me up. Many members in my extended family prefer to be around no more than five people. Being involved in large groups gets rather wearing on a person.




During our visit, we also spoke about moving and life changing and how hard it can be. I will leave you with a quote from my wise grandmother.

"Life is just good where ever you are."

1 comment:

  1. Aww! It looks like lots of fun! Grandparents seem like a bomb and your's seem sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete