Sunday, August 29, 2010

a new life

To my faithful blog readers, I apologize. According to a friend, I haven't updated in over two weeks.

Everything here is wonderful. I've only been here for a little over a week and it already feels like home. Maybe that's because it used to be home.


My roommate is super nice and we get along great which is nice. My classes are all good for the most part. Everything is pretty organized. I've been able to hang out with old friends. I've made A LOT of acquaintances. I've gone to church both Sundays that I have been here. The cafeteria food isn't horrible. I didn't have to take out a certain loan because the newspaper job is helping me pay it off. I went to the movies with two new friends the other night. My closet space is huge.


On the bad side, my books cost a lot of money. I haven't even attempted to look for a job. I've pondered changing my major again. I'm still a procrastinator and I'm still addicted to Facebook. But hey, what's new?


This is life though. These are the best times of your life, right? My list of things to do grows each and every day. I really, really need to get another job so I can start saving up for a car that's only ten years younger than me rather than twenty. I really don't have any extra time. I pondered laying off this semester and doing the paper and everything and then next semester having zero afternoon classes, only early 8 a.m. classes so that I would have the whole afternoon open for a job. This means I would have zero social life but hey, at least I'm getting it this semester? I don't know. What do you guys think? No, seriously, COMMENT fools!


I have no Labor Day plans. I pondered going home but my mom is working for the most part and Dylan won't even be there so that's not going down!



There's my update.

5 comments:

  1. Relax during college and get a job during the summer to save up for a car, fool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all morning classes, I work 30 hours a week, and I have a social life! It would work out if you got a job next semester. =) I believe in you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like everything is going well for the most part! I am glad you chose KWU, and I believe we will have lots of fun! What's up with no picture of me up there :P Geesshhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous one, Who are you?! haha.

    Anonymous two,You're so talented! i am proud of you....i wish i was as awesome as you..

    Andrew, Thanks!! :) and i'm sorry....i pondered putting one up but i didn't like any of the selections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do not want to overload yourself though. Depending on your homework situation if you cannot keep up with that and your job then chances are you will not be able to stay ahead in your studies.

    ReplyDelete