Friday, August 13, 2010

Everything is falling into place

You know it's been a good week when you haven't had a chance to be on Facebook! I've been stressed with buying stuff for college, trying to figure out how to pay for college, working, and just random silly stuff. This last week has been wonderful though. My last day of work was a week ago so I've actually had time to do stuff!

I've been hanging out with friends like nonstop and I finished my scrapbook! I think I've got just about everything for college...now I just have to organize and pack it up.

We're heading to the lake tonight. Mom, Cathy, Dylan, Patrick, Christa, and I. It'll basically be the last time for all four of us kids to be together and spend time. Patrick moves on Monday, Christa leaves Thursday and I leave Friday. Soon we'll only be skyping and texting...Well, I might randomly send them letters in the mail. It's just sad but I know it's what has to happen!

Oh! And I also found out that I just got switched to the better dorm at my college. Andrew put in a good word for me so it worked out.

I'm actually getting excited for life and college now. Weird?!

No comments:

Post a Comment