Tuesday, August 3, 2010

just a little update on megan

I got to see my dad! :) Finally..I hadn't been up there since Christmas! Yes, I did get to him in between there for prom and graduation so I guess I can't complain huh?

He bought some college things for me...good stuff like shampoo, paper towels, batteries, etc. It's nice to have people help me out every once in a while even though I do prefer accomplishing everything by myself.


Dad and I had a long discussion about life and the future when he was taking me to meet mom. He stresses me out with all this growing up talk but I know it's for my own good and I am twenty-one now. Life is stressful though guys! I need to get a job to pay for college, bad! I also want to start saving up for a newer car, not like a 2011 or anything but something in the 2000's. Ha! My car now kinda creeps me out. So hopefully I can save up some this semester and this summer..I'll have to set a goal for myself I guess.

I'm getting closer to being finished to my scrapbook. I want to finish it this week somehow so I can be somewhat free finally this summer to enjoy it! Haha..yeah, the scrapbook is stressing me out.

Three days of work! Fifteen more hours of work and I will be turning in my Pizza Hut uniform or goodwilling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment