Thursday, November 25, 2010

Just a bunch of random that i've been thinking about

-I've enjoyed laughing hysterically and losing track of time

-life is too, too short to worry about the little things, like getting a C in history...it won't matter in the long run

- i have too many stuffed animals but a lot less stuff in my room than i thought

-those people who don't want you in their life don't deserve you in their life

-i'm becoming obsessed with hot chocolate and hot beverages just recently

-I'm so blessed - my family includes some of the best people

- i kinda want to have someone special around for Christmas...

-Looking back on pictures makes me extremely happy, even if some of those good times are long gone, i'll always have the wonderful memories

-i want a cream winter coat for Christmas and happiness for my family

-I am loving where I'm at. I'm enjoying meeting new people. Bring on the new challenges because I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment