Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I am a SLACKER! Sorry. I really say that I've been busy, because I haven't! I've been being a lazy bum with the family and it's been lovely! I still have holes in my gums but the wisdoms don't hurt whatsoever! I'm still hoping for no scary dry sockets and such.

Fourth of July was lame. I just hung out with these two guys.

We partied hard. Not. HA. We missed like three firework shows and ended up getting ice cream..good times though I suppose.

Life's been a little rough for the past week though with things going on. I'm never one for conflicts and like to fix things and this time it doesn't look like it's happening.

I haven't been depressed but I haven't been happy lately. I think I'm just going through the motions right now. Sad summer is about over and that I haven't done anything this summer.

We leave for vacation with the extended fam soon so that'll be SUPER nice. I'm sooo ready!

20 days until my birthday that I have no idea what I am doing

Things I'm lacking this summer:
Beach bod
summer romance

It's sad because I don't have the motivation or drive to pursue either of these things! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment