Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I’m tired. At 10 p.m. I am honestly exhausted. This week hasn’t been so bad. I mean, we finally got the 125th Anniversary week of the college over and done with. And the homecoming was this last week. I’m basically just ready for October to be over and for Thanksgiving to be here.

My cousin got married last Saturday. It was a GREAT weekend. Time with the family is the absolute best. I didn’t get to see PC though which was sad. I’m hoping Thanksgiving will be the time to see him but who knows!


I have like two A’s out of all of the classes I am taking. The rest are high B’s and then my lovely high D in History. I’m going to have to work my butt off just to pull a B on in that class. That is, a low B.

I haven’t been extremely stressed, just with the usual homework and such. I seriously thought I have appendicitis tonight, which was rather terrifying.
This weekend should be enjoyable. Planning on going to some Halloween dance which should be okay I guess..I've decided to dress as a flapper because I’m too lazy and poor to buy anything extreme. I learned how to make my hair into a short bob and bought feathers to stick on my head, so I guess I’m set? Then on Saturday, some volunteer work from 8 am to 12 p.m. Then Andrew and I are gonna make Halloween cupcakes, and read the Tempest. On Sunday a few of us are going to go Trick or Treating because we’re super cool.

That’s all really. I found this jacket at Goodwill for just $1.94. I’m excited.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed October was stressful with everything going on. This weekend shall be fun, right?! Have fun! btw... nice jacket!

    ReplyDelete